Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Off to a promising start...

I am so stoked.

I've got two offers thus far for Pez Vader... I figure I'll give it a full week though before I accept one of them. I have it on good authority that at least one female admirer is frantically searching her belongings for something to trade because she noticed the part in "the rules" that says I will make all trades in person. Apparently just the prospect of a visit from the Big Kahunah is enough to motivate some to action, which is fine by me :)

It's true, I'll travel up to 1200 miles from New Orleans to make a worthwhile trade. Quite frankly, the only reason that i've limited myself to that distance is that it's the farthest I can realistically drive in a single weekend. (Fly? you do remember the whole fat guy/no money thing, right?) I would like very much not to lose my job over this boat thing, ya know. It's funny though, that when I told my boss about this, he laughed pretty hard. And not in the "I'm laughing with you" way either. More in the "did you ride the short bus to school" kinda way.

I just grinned and told him I would make it a point to invite him to my boat-warming party.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have to tell us what you've been offered.

"THE" Rob Cerio said...

I did :) If you look to the right, there is a section of the sidebar dedicated to "offers being considered".