Thursday, May 3, 2007

If I might direct your attention to the right...

My good friend Drew, in the comments for the last entry said that I should let everyone know what offers had been made thus far. Sadly, all this did is show how unobservant a guy Drew is.

Of course I already thought of that... Under the heading "offers being considered" You will see the items i've been offered so far for the Darth Vader pez. A difficult choice to say the least. While the He-Man action figure is totally cool, I'm thinking that the stuffed Baby Kermit will be more tradeable in the long run. I am always willing to hear any commentary over what item I should trade for whatever is on the table... so feel free to comment on what you would like to see me trade a given item for, or even if you feel I've made a mistake. I live for stuff like that :)

No comments: