Monday, April 30, 2007

So, why a Darth Vader Pez dispenser?


It was a tough thing to decide what of my personal posessions I was willing to give up to trade for my little experiment... so I used the following criteria:

1) It had to be something I genuinely feel bad about parting with, so that the sacrifice would mean something to the great gods of Karma.

2) It had to be worth, (monetarily) as little as possible.

I have lots of fairly worthless stuff... so I narrowed it down to two items, the aforementioned Pez dispenser, and my Superman alarm clock, pictured to the left. When the alarm goes off, superman flies around it in a small circle.

Choosing the Vader Pez also had the benefit of while not being a gift, it was virtually free ... making the final acomplishment of getting the houseboat that much more amazing . Plus that, I got a strange feeling I may need a little help from the force to make this happen.

It took Red Paper Clip Guy a year to realize his dream... I give myself two due the obvious setback of trying to use the dark side of the force for good :)

No comments: